It looks like the classic Call of Duty zombie experience is coming to Black Ops III as Reddit user LackingAGoodName was able to discover the official description for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles within the game’s files.
Here’s the official description of Zombies Chronicles, as found in the files:
Includes 8 classic remastered maps for Call of Duty® Zombies: World at War, Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II. Complete original saga maps remastered in HD available on Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.
Experience the remastered zombie collection and experience the undead story first on PS4™.
Zombie Chronicles includes:
- 3 maps from Call of Duty®: World at War: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt and Shi No Numa
- 4 maps from Call of Duty®: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-la and Moon
- 1 map from Call of Duty®: Black Ops II: Origins
- Takeo and Richtofen Calling Cards
- Dempsey and Nikolai Calling Cards
- Zombies Heroes Animated Calling Cards
- Limited Edition Camouflage Tin Can
While Activision has yet to announce Zombies Chronicles, developer Treyarch has announced a reveal event tomorrow where the DLC is expected to be officially announced.