There’s only a few days before the release of Zombies Chronicles for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and developer Treyarch has released a new trailer for the DLC which retells the timeline of the Zombies series.
The trailer reveals several pieces of text from a map of text that tell parts of the series’ storyline including dates, names, and events.
For those who wish to dig deeper into the Zombies timeline, Treyarch has also released a new page on the Zombies Chronicles website that lets players explore the Zombies timeline in its entirety.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles brings back eight remastered Zombies maps from previous Call of Duty games including World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2.
Here’s the full list of maps included in Zombies Chronicles:
Call of Duty: World at War
- Nacht der Untoten – Where it all began: an abandoned airfield suspended in space and plagued by infinite hordes of the undead.
- Verruckt – Welcome to Wittenau Sanitorium, a German asylum with dark corridors, terrifying undead enemies, and even darker secrets.
- Shi No Numa – A “swamp of death” located in Japanese territory, surrounded by a sweltering jungle, hellhounds, and endless armies of the undead.
Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Kino der Untoten – An abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps.
- Ascension – An abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome where unholy creations lurk in the shadows, and dark undead experiments run loose.
- Shangri-la – A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead emerge from within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps, and dark secrets.
- Moon – Travel to the Moon where forgotten undead creatures plague a horrifying, cratered landscape.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Origins – An excavation site left behind after the Germans unearthed the mysterious new “Element 115,” and unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever seen.
As previously mentioned, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles will be released on May 16, 2017, for the PlayStation 4.