Apparently, there’s been some error and Brawlhalla is now off the PlayStation Store. There is a closed beta (which you can sign up for) and more news on the closed beta, and the actual launch will be announced in the coming weeks.
Once it’s really out, we’ll be sure to let everyone know.
Brawlhalla is now available to download on PS4. This free-to-play 2D platform fighter pits up to eight players against each other in glorious battles.
These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Fighters scramble to grab swords, axes, hammers, blasters, rocket lances and more! Every weapon changes your play style and your options. Gadgets like mines, bombs, and spiked spheres add even more danger into the mix, letting fighters change the course of battle with a well timed-throw or carefully laid trap.
With a bunch of modes allowing for a variety of different match-ups and experiences, Brawlhalla may be worth the free download.
Here’s the official feature list:
- Online Ranked 1v1 – A personal test of skill where you match up against a single opponent to claim untold levels of personal glory in Brawlhalla.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Bolster your ranks with a friend to prove your mettle, with and teamwork in frenetic 2v2 battles.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- 8 Player 4v4 & FFA – Because the only thing better than four legends vying for bragging rights is eight legends battling for bragging rights.
- Local Free for All – Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer – perfect for friendly face-offs.
- Local Custom Teams – Team-up on your local machine, by adding up to 4 bots into the mix for living-room level mayhem.
- Local Single Player – Square off against bots in a three game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
- Alternate Game Modes – Brawlball, Bombsketball and more provide ‘casual’ ‘party game’ ‘just for fun’ alternate game modes with completely different objectives and just as much competition.
- Completely Free to Play – The only thing initially locked in Brawlhalla are Legends which can be purchased with currency earned by playing the game. Each week we deliver a new Legend rotation so you’ll have a chance to try out everyone in the roster.
- More To Come! – Brawlhalla is currently in development and more Legends, features, and game modes are being added to the game on a regular basis. After launch on PlayStation we will continue to update and support Brawlhalla with continued content patches.
Will you be giving Brawlhalla a try? Click here to head to the download page.