Elite: Dangerous has received a small update (patch 1.04), which is now available to download on PlayStation 4. It includes some general improvements for all platforms and some console-specific fixes, all of which you can find below:
- Fixed a crash involving Fighters.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the vanity camera shortcut while viewing the System/Surface Map.
General Fixes & Tweaks
- Overworked Air Traffic Controllers will no longer greet pilots as they are leaving.
- We no longer award micro resources that are not used for anything as mission rewards.
- Various mission tweaks and fixes.
- PS4/Xbox One: Fix for the welcome mission not appearing for new commanders.
- PS4: Fix for a bug where the game ran at an accelerated speed after resuming from Rest Mode.
- PS4: General client progression-flow fixes for new commanders.
For more on Elite: Dangerous, make sure to check out our review.
[Source: Frontier Developments]