Square Enix’s first #1 since Deus Ex: Mankind Divided in 2016, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age for PlayStation 4 topped the UK chart last week.
Elsewhere on the chart, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare saw a 440% boost in sales thanks to Amazon Prime Day, pushing it to 2nd place. Horizon Zero Dawn also benefited from a decreased price, moving up one place after sales increased by 89%.
Here’s the top 20 best-selling games through retail stores in the UK for the week ending July 15, 2017, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (up 440%)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Overwatch (up 82%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 22%)
- Forza Horizon 3 (up 157%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (up 289%)
- WipEout Omega Collection (up 281%)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (up 89%)
- Injustice 2 (up 95%)
- Micro Machines: World Series
- FIFA 17
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Battlefield 1
- Rocket League
- LEGO Worlds
- Ghost Recon Wildlands
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Fallout 4
- Rainbow Six Siege
Do you think Final Fantasy XII will be able to hold on at #1 with Splatoon 2 launching this week?