No Man’s Sky update 1.32 is now available for PlayStation 4 owners. First spotted on Reddit, the new patch will be required if players want to continue exploring the universe online. The patch fixes several bugs, including one that caused cargo slots not to unlock, and different crashes that were introduced with the latest patch. This is the second update since Atlas Rises launched (version 1.30).
Here are the patch notes for the corresponding PC build (we’ll add in PS4-specific notes once we get them in):
- Fixed an issue that caused cargo slots not to unlock following purchase
- Players who’ve unlocked all general exosuit slots can now unlock tech and cargo slots as intended
- Fixed an issue that caused claiming a new base to stop NPC missions from working
- Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to finish the farmer and exocraft missions
- The Base terminus will now display mission objectives, allowing you to pick the correct system, and it will no longer forget mission critical systems. Note: this is currently a preventative fix, a cure for those who’ve already experienced it will come soon
- Fixed issue requiring creative mode players to complete mercenary missions
- Fixed a rare issue causing players with multiple ships in a freighter to spawn on top of each other
- Fixed an issue that caused custom waypoints to over ride the Atlas Path in the Galactic Map
- Standing will now be correctly rewarded for guild missions
- Players who recruited base NPCs prior to update 1.3 can now take missions from those NPCs as soon as they are at their terminals
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to miss Atlas Stations and thus block their atlas path progress. This is currently a preventative fix, a cure will follow.
- Players will no longer be prevented from progressing when sent to an Atlas Station as part of the story
- NPC base missions requiring you to destroy a depot should no longer send you to a destroyed depot
- The power of the Analysis Visor upgrades has been significantly increased, resulting in much higher rewards when scanning with flora or fauna upgrades
- Fixed an issue causing waypoint lines not to draw in the galactic map
- Fixed some rare crashes
Are you enjoying No Man’s Sky more since the recent updates? Let us know in the comments below!