The officially licensed Nacon Revolution PS4 Pro Controller 2 is releasing in September 2017 in Europe, Sony Interactive Entertainment and Nacon announced today.
Carrying a similar design to last year’s Nacon Revolution Pro Controller, the updated controller is fully customizable and includes these features:
- New improved customization software UI
- 3m USB Type-C wired connection (detachable for easy storage)
- Fully customizable left and right sticks (dead zone and response curve)
- Possibility to set the directional pad with 4 or 8 directions
- Instant manual configuration of M1/M2/M3/M4 shortcuts on PS4 Pro Control mode
Nacon adds that the controller is fully PC compatible, but PC compatibility is “not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe.”
The Revolution Pro Controller 2 also includes these three gaming modes:
PS4 Pro Control Mode (Blue Halo)
- Plug & Play functionality with integrated DualShock 4 controls (note: light bar and speaker not included)
- Customize the 4x shortcut buttons without the need for the Companion App
- Enhanced dual stick control with 46° amplitude
PS4 Advanced Mode (Red Halo)
- Instantly switch between 4x pre-loaded custom profiles to suit a range of games
- Modify or replace those profiles with 4x of your own (via the upgraded PC/Mac companion app): Adjust the response curve of each stick, Adjust each trigger’s sensitivity and dead-band, Customize the vibration intensity on the left and right hand grips, Change the halo light for a custom look
PC Advanced Mode (Purple Halo)
- Fully PC compatible (XInput)
- Customize the controller across 4 profiles using the Companion App
Nacon says the first Reovlution Pro Controller has sold over 250,000 units since launch.
A price for the new controller wasn’t given.