Arika’s The Mysterious Fighting Game may still not have a name, but we have a new character reveal from the Tokyo Game Show for the title. Arika is the former developer of Street Fighter EX, so it’s quite fitting that the latest character would be from that series. The latest member of the roster is Doctrine Dark, who will join Skullomania from EX as well.
Check out the character reveal for former Street Fighter EX participant Doctrine Dark below:
If you want to learn a bit more about the characters of The Mysterious Fighting Game, here’s a few character bios:
- After finding re-employment in a very good position, he is living a productive life as a Salaryman.
- However, he is troubled by the fact that he has no recollection over the recent Skullomania appearances.
- That doubt has given birth to new powers.
- He has a pet dog named Pochiro
- The Undefeated Champion of Indora Pro Wrestling.
- After the God of Indora spoke to him in a dream, Darun resigned from his role as Purun’s bodyguard and made his way to Japan.
- He was utterly defeated by Garuda and left on the verge of death, but he was protected and saved by Gougi.
- He is now a man completely determined to face Garuda once again and defeat him.
- Incredibly Hot-blooded.
While a beta test of The Mysterious Fighting Game is set to happen this year, we have little other information on the game, other than it will be on the PlayStation 4. It’s projected to release sometime next year.