Rocket League Autumn Update Is Out Later Today
The brand new Rocket League Autumn update, bringing a brand new arena and the start of competitive season 6, is out now and will be available to download on all platforms at 3pm PDT/ 6pm EDT.
According to Psyonix, the update brings with it the addition of a brand new Events system, which introduces limited time-events that players can complete to earn additional customizable options for their cars. The update also introduces decryptors into the game, which are items players can earn during events that unlock any crate found within in the game.
For a closer look at some of what’s coming to the game, check out below, and for more information, head on over to Rocket League’s official site:
- Farmstead, a new Seasonal Arena available in Competitive, Casual, and Private matches for a limited time this Fall
- More than 90 FREE new Customization Items available as Uncommon, Rare, and Very Rare drops after online matches or from Trade-Ins
- The introduction of Player Banners, a new player customization feature
- The End of Competitive Season 5 and the start of Competitive Season 6
- Standardization of Arenas for Competitive and Casual Online play
- Transparent Goalposts
- LAN Support for PC players
- And much more!
Rocket League is out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.