New Smite Update Brings New Costumes, Bug Fixes, and More
A brand new Smite update hits the game today, bringing with it a ton of character and item balances along with some new costumes for some of the Gods. Along with the added costumes, the game has fixed a ton of issues with not only the Gods – ranging from minor sound issues to full fledged attack and defense problems – but various item and general bug fixes have been implemented to make the game a smoother experience.
For more on the update, check some of the patch notes below, and head over to Smite’s blog post for the rest of the information:
Purchasable Items – 20% off during 4.18
- SMITE Time Global Emote
- Belly Ache Ymir
- Inu Game Fenrir
- Sequined Sadist Da Ji
New Quests and Achievements
- 7 Norse Quests
- Norse Conqueror Achievement
- Awards the Norse Loading Screen Skin
- Fixed an issue where players could not enable random Wards
- Fixed an issue where players using random Wards would not have their Wards be random in game
- Fixed an issue where players in Grandmasters would always receive a -2 TP penalty.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive Triumphant Chests after winning a game. This should already be resolved in the 4.17 patch for Console.
Smite is out now on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac.