PlayStation has released 18 new games this month for the PlayStation Now service, and they are fitting for the month of Halloween. This month’s assortment of games are largely horror themed, giving you plenty to play on dark and spooky nights. There’s also a few less scary titles if you’re like me and can’t really handle them.
Here’s the list of new games coming out this month, via the PlayStation.Blog:
- Dead Island Definitive Edition
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- Deadlight: Director’s Cut
- Divinity: Original Sin (Enhanced Edition)
- Blood Bowl 2
- The Swapper
- Toukiden: Kiwami
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition
- Akiba’s Trip: Undead and Undressed
- Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut
- Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Edition
- Whispering Willows
- Extreme Exorcism
- Styx: Master of Shadows
- Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders
SOMA is one of the bigger titles on this list. In case you’re interested but on the fence about the horror title, we have a SOMA review that’s sure to help you with a decision:
Frictional Games is well-known in the PC gaming world. They created Amnesia, a series of horror games that tasks you with surviving while basically being treated as prey, with no weapons or real defenses against the onslaught of gruesome monsters and other terrors of the night. In that same spirit of defenselessness, then, we have SOMA. Is this first console entry from the venerable developer worth your time and money?
Are you a PlayStation Now member? If so, will you be trying any of these games out?