Ruiner Update 1.02 Out Now, Brings Gameplay Tweaks
UPDATE: After the posting of this story, it was brought to our attention that the Ruiner 1.02 patch for the PlayStation 4 is simply a trophy update, and that the full update is coming soon to the console.
It's not yet this patch, it's a smaller fix. PS4 is still incoming! 🙂
— RUINER (@ruinergame) October 5, 2017
The first Ruiner update is out now, and in it, difficulty levels are tweaked, weapons are balanced out, and some other fixes are made. According to the developers (via a Steam forum post), this update was focused on smoothing the game down to make for a more accurate game experience.
You can find the full list of patch notes below:
- Fixed DualShock 4 behaviour causing potential blockers in game
- Slow motion effect on weapon pickup triggers only when enemies are nearby
- Fixed HUD disappearing after TrafficKing cyborg fight
- Fixed enemies not spawning during one of the Angel fights
- Fixed stun exploits on bosses
- It’s now possible to make the game louder than before, hopefully fixing issue with game being too quiet on some computers
- UI Tweaks
- Miscellaneous environment collision and gameplay fixesGAMEPLAY BALANCE TWEEKS
- Easy difficulty made easier
- Normal and Hard difficulty levels were slightly tweaked for even smoother gameplay experience, overall enemies are not bullet sponges, hero takes slightly less damage on normal
- All ranged weapons used by player have been tweaked, their projectiles are much faster making it easier to hit enemies
- Mother Unit’s laser has slower tracking, making it easier to avoid
- Stun grenades cost 50% more energy
- Plasma and Vulcan firing spread has been narrowed
- Damage feedback has better visibility on player character
- Fixed Nayak arena gradingSTEAM
- Added steam cards
- Added support for cloud saves
Keybinding will be added in the next patch, very soon!
Ruiner is out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.