ARK update 1.45 is now available for the popular survival game. It’s less exciting than the last update that brought players a bunch of Tek weaponry, but it does fix a bunch of minor bugs. That’s always good news.
Check out the ARK update 1.45 patch notes below:
- Added in-game player list scrolling improvements.
- ARK 1.45 has fixed localization bugs.
- Other improvements.
- ARK version 1.45 also includes minor bug fixes.
Also, in case you missed it, you can also check out the patch notes for the far more substantial ARK update 1.44:
– New Weapon: Tek Sword (Charge-Attack and damages Metal & significantly pierces Armor when powered by Element)
– New Armor: Tek Shield (Reflects incoming projectiles/bullets when powered by Element)
– New Structure: Tek Light (Attaches to any surface and can be either independently powered by Element Shards in its Inventory, or traditionally powered via generators)
– Fixed issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures
– Fixed a spawn issue with Ragnarok Lava Golem Boss.
– Fixed the bear trap to avoid turret exploit. Bear traps only damageable by explosion now (or demolishing)
– Reduced Flamethrower Damage from base 100 per second to 30 per second.
– Flamethrower Direct Damage is now affected by Armour.
– Flamethrower expensive foliage particle effects now eliminated for everyone except the local player using the weapon
– Chainsaw not able to attack whilst running
– Tripled the effective “ammo” of TEK armours, so they last 3x as long per element
– Shield blocks should block whip stuns/item drops (and trigger the cooldown), and whip stun on players reduced to 1 second.
– Implemented a new value to reduce indirect torpor (Gas grenades, tranq).
– Chitin, Metal, Riot, and TEK Armours now reduce incoming torpor.
– Fixed an issue where explosives would have an impact on server performance
– Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where you could set dinos alight from a far distance
– Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where it wouldn’t do damage to wild targets in PVE
– Fixed a bug where you could unlock super speed with the TEK Jet Pack
– Fixed a bug where setting the server fps to 2.5 would launch you across the map
– Fixed a bug preventing players riding a Therizino from getting shot when Turrets were set to Player Only
– Fixed an issue where you weren’t able to name your character preset in character creation
– Fixed an issue where Ankylosaurus would get stuck in the air
– Fixed a bug where u could tame and damage Phoenix when not in Superheat