This week’s Famitsu magazine revealed that the new Nippon Ichi Software title teased earlier this week turned out to be Anata no Shikihime Kyouikutan (Your Four Knight Princess Training Story), a new action RPG that’s set to be released on January 25, 2018.
According to the magazine, the game will put players in the shoes of a knight who must teach and guide four princesses throughout the game. Described as an action-strategy title, players must communicate with the princesses while leading other soldiers into battle.
For more on the game, including information on the four princesses and the battle systems, check out below (courtesy of Famitsu via Gematsu):
- Veronica (voiced by Hiromi Igarashi) – A young genius witch who leads the Black Magic Guild. She is plotting to seize the world with fear due to her own selfishness.
- Liliati (voiced by Ayane Sakura) – A princess who serves as the kingdom’s head knight. She has a bright and positive personality, and loves her people.
- Monmaria (voiced by Rarisa Takeda Tago) – A fallen noble of the Noble Business Alliance, and the princess of the Eudalia family. She manages to survive through her vassal and mercenary family business.
- Alpana (voiced by Yuuki Kuwahara) – The princess of the Dragon God Clan, and founder of the “Daimakara Faith.” She is a philanthropist aiming for the coexistence of all races.
Here are details on the game’s growth and battle systems:
- Growth System – The player will guide the four princesses during conversations, battles, etc. There are two ways to guide the princesses—“praise” and “scold”—and the appropriate guidance will stimulate the princess’ growth and temporarily increase their stats.
- Battle System – In battle, the player will control the protagonist and princesses, and attack the enemy with actions. Additionally, the protagonist will lead soldiers as a “commander” by giving them instructions.
Your Four Knight Princess Training Story is due out in Japan on January 25, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PS Vita.