Battleborn’s Final Update Now Live, Patch Notes Inside
Gearbox confirmed back in September that no new content is planned for Battleborn following this update and although the game’s servers will be up for the “foreseeable future,” the team is moving on to a “highly anticipated unannounced project” (presumably Borderlands 3).
Here’s an overview of the patch notes:
- Maya – Impending Storm
- Maliwan – J-HTX-M1 “Katagawa”
- El Dragón
- Psycho Bandit – Bicicleta de Carne
- CL4P-TRP – I’m Actually Quite Depressed! \o/
- Tiny Tina – PLAY WITH THE ASHES
- Zer0 – Art of Deception
- Added two new sets of 30 colorization skins
- Ambra – Eccentric Orbits
- Attikus – Lights Out
- Beatrix – Parts and Crafts
- Galilea – Keep on Giving
- Kelvin – Glacial Movement
- Kid Ultra – * Actual Drop Rate May Vary
- Oscar Mike – Psychological Warfare
- Shayne & Aurox – Rock Opera
- Thorn – Green Energy
- Toby – Overload
- Updated existing titles
- Admiral – Play as a Peacekeeper Battleborn 250 times
- Angel – Assist in killing 500 Battleborn
- Angel of Death – Kill 10,000 Battleborn
- Archon – Play as an Eldrid Battleborn 250 times
- Battleborn – You are a true Battleborn
- Deep Diver – Deeper into the depths you go!
- Destroyer – Win 50 Versus Matches
- Fours Sensitive – Get 25 Quad Kills in Versus
- High Commander – Win as a Peacekeeper Battleborn 100 times
- I Believe… – The legend of Deep Dive lives on!
- Legend – Win as a Rogue Battleborn 100 times
- Master of Minions – Kill 1,000 Blade Bots, Gun Bots, or Boom Bots
- Nut Buster – Kill 5,000 Minion Robotics enemies
- Obliterator – Win 250 Versus matches
- Observer – Win as an Eldrid Battleborn 100 times
- Old Man Cranky – Win a Capture match by 1,000 points
- Pentastrike – Get a Pentakill in Versus
- Sustained – Win as a Jennerit Battleborn 100 times
- Technocrat – Play as an LLC Battleborn 250 times
- Three Sum – Get 25 Triple Kills in Versus
- Tradelord – Win as an LLC Battleborn 100 times
- Valkyrie – Play as a Rogue Battleborn 250 times
- Worthy of Song – In a single match, kill 25 Battleborn
- Updated colors of the Lost Hero title
- Added four new Finishers
- Sugar Rush Finisher
- Show your sweeter side by raining candy on KO’d enemy players!
- Garbage Dump Finisher
- Take out the trash and drop garbage on KO’d enemy players!
- Gray Skies Finisher
- Ruin the day with a cloud of sadness when you KO enemy players!
- Darkening Finisher
- Turn out the lights with a Varelsi portal when you KO enemy players!
- Updated Skill Damage growth formulas to be percentage based.
- Outcast Thrall in Incursion have a new, updated look
- Outcast Thrall Brutes
- Gun damage increased by 50%
- Increased experience granted to the team for killing Middle Thrall from 52 to 98
- Middle Thralls now take 150% damage when critically hit rather than 300%
- Made targeting priority adjustments
- Grenade now deals 150-200 damage to players
- Increased grenade damage radius by 50%
- Increased grenade projectile speed
- Outcast Thrall Brutes are less effective against Sentries.
- Beatrix: The duration of Patient Zero will reset if it is reapplied while active
- Boldur: Fixed an issue that caused the DoT component of Rune Power: Boldurdash to grow more than intended with player level
- Caldarius: Fixed an issue that caused lights spawned by Caldarius’ skills to persist in the world
- Ernest: Level 10 Right Helix Augment Watch Your Step no longer gives an additional permanent damage increase after selecting the augment
- Ernest: Increased the duration of the damage buff from Level 10 Right Helix Augment Watch Your Step to last the entire duration of Mine Grid
- Galilea: Fixed an issue that caused Abyssal Form’s damage reduction to last indefinitely
- Marquis: Fixed an issue that caused zoomed shots from Bindlebane to grow more than intended with player level
- Shayne & Aurox: Fixed a collision issue with Fetch
- Thorn: Fixed an issue that caused Kreshek damage to grow more than intended with player level
- Bola’s Target Finder: Added appropriate CC effects when Damage Amp is applied to a player
There’s a lot more that the update brings so make sure to head over to Gearbox’s website for further details.