THQ Announces de Blob Remake for the PlayStation 4, Coming in November
Today, THQ Nordic announced that the puzzle-platform game de Blob will be making its way onto the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One next month, on November 14. THQ has been teasing the title for some time, but now it’s official, and fans of the series won’t have to wait very long.
For those who might not know, the original de Blob released on the Wii way back in 2008, and it looks like THQ is ready to let players experience it on current generation consoles. From the looks of the trailer (above), it seems the game will be getting a full HD makeover, which will no doubt please fans of the original.
For more on the game, make sure to check out how THQ Nordic describes their upcoming platform-puzzle game:
About de Blob
The evil I.N.K.T. Corporation has declared ‘Color is a Crime!’ and leeched Chroma City of all its beauty and interest. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future with his unique abilities to color the world back to life.
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City’s towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks
de Blob is releasing on November 14 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.