Elgato Gaming has unveiled the first ever “consumer-ready” 4K capture card, designed to capture ultra HD footage from PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One X, and PC. Called 4K60 Pro, the device comes with a suggested retail price of $399.99.
You can find the technical details below:
- Ultra quality: capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
- Instant Gameview: power your workflow with superior low latency technology
- Dedicated software: record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
- Interface: PCIe x4
- Input: PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One X, unencrypted HDMI
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 2160p60
- Dimensions & Weight: 178 x 121 x 21 mm, 270 g / 7 x 4.7 x 0.83 in, 9.5 oz
- Windows 10 (64-bit) 6th generation
- Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx / AMD Radeon RX Vega (or better)
- PCIe x4/x8/x16 slot
“4K content is here to stay and demand is booming,” said Elgato’s Julian Fest in a press release. “The 4K60 Pro gives creators the tools they need to stay ahead of the curve and give their audiences nothing less than the best.”
You can pre-order the capture card over on Elgato’s website or your regional Amazon website.