Fans of the critically acclaimed BioShock series will be able to celebrate its 10th anniversary in style. 2K has released the BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This deluxe edition is only for diehard fans as it costs $199.99. It does come with some neat stuff, though, as it includes an 11-inch statue of Big Daddy & Little Sister (which even has a motorized drill), all three games in the series (BioShock, BioShock2, and BioShock Infinite), and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Here’s the full details on the newly available BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition:
- 11” Collectible Big Daddy & Little Sister Statue
- Featuring lights, audio, and motorized drill – (3) AAA batteries required (not included)
- BioShock: The Collection
- BioShock: The Collection includes BioShock, BioShock2, and BioShock Infinite plus all of the single-player add-on content including Minerva’s Den, Clash in the Clouds and both episodes of Burial at Sea.
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Launch date: Nov. 14, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Availability: North America only – US: GameStop, 2K Store. CAN: EB Games, 2K Store
- Price: $199.99
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick recently said that the company has an unannounced offering “from one of 2K’s biggest franchises” coming in fiscal 2019. That could possibly mean that a new BioShock title could be on the way sooner rather than later, but for now players will have to celebrate by replaying the three existing titles or by purchasing the Bioshock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition.
The BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.