NBA Live 18 Update 1.07 Adds Features, Read Patch Notes
Electronic Arts just released NBA Live 18 update 1.07 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Not only does the new patch feature several reward crate bug fixes (players will no longer be disconnected from the EA Servers when navigating into The One Store), but it also adds new features. One of the big additions is that the Live Run mode can now be played 3-on-3 or 5-on-5. Players can also now “search for a public or create a private 3v3 Live Run match.” Even more changes can be found in the full NBA Live 18 update 1.07 patch notes.
Check out the NBA Live 18 update 1.07 patch notes:
3v3 Live Run
– Live Run can now be played 3v3 or 5v5.
– Players can now search for a public or create a private 3v3 Live Run match
Reward Crate Bug Fixes
– Fixed issue where players would experience slowdown navigating menus with The One (XB1)
– Fixed issue where players would be disconnected from EA Servers when navigating into The One Store.
– Fixed issue where players would get a Reward Crate with 250 RP while in a lobby, resulting in the player being forced to leave the lobby.
Create a Player
– Fixed an issue in which Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpshot was not unlocking for Created Players with a 79 Shot Off Dribble
– Fixed an issue where all of a player’s objectives would be reset after restarting a match within Pro-Am Tour.
– Fixed Lonzo Ball not using his signature jumpshot in LUT games.
– Made general stability fixes and improvements
NBA Live 18 update 1.07 is now available on PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
[Source: Pasta Padre]