Titanfall 2 Update 1.12 Out Now, Read the Patch Notes
As promised, Titanfall 2 update 1.12 is now available to download. The update brings with it several new elite weapon warpaints, the ability to purchase the Jump Starter Pack (it costs $6.99), and various changes. You can view the full changes by reading the Titanfall 2 update 1.12 patch notes.
Check out the Titanfall 2 update 1.12 patch notes below:
Elite Weapon Warpaints
The weapons that are getting the warpaint treatment this month are the Flatline, Volt, EPGesus, Alternator, Softball, & the R-101. As always, you may buy these individually at $4.99 USD or as a bundle at $19.99 USD. But like always, the bundle will not last forever and will disappear 12/19.
Jump Starter Pack
This content was originally meant for those who bought the Ultimate Edition of Titanfall 2. Since then, we heard lots of feedback that the Jump Starter Pack has been helpful for players so we’ve decided to make it available to everyone to purchase if they want. You’ll be able to access it from the in game store for $6.99 USD and it includes:
- 500 Credits
- 10 double XP tokens
- All Titans unlocked (not Primes)
- All Pilot Tacticals unlocked
- Underground R-201 Carbine
Patch notes for this month are small, but it’s a few things that you guys asked for and we agreed with. This month’s patch notes are as follows:
- All advocate gifts are now purchasable with credits
- Upcoming featured modes: Nitro Mixtape, Nitro FFA
- Fixed an issue where cloaked enemies look like they have a mosaic overlay instead of being cloaked when a player is embarked in a titan
Titanfall 2 update 1.12 is now available to download.