Megadimension Neptunia VIIR Gets a New Trailer From the IFI Event
Idea Factory held a press event yesterday, and revealed a new trailer for Megadimension Neptunia VIIR! VIIR is an enhanced version of last year’s Megadimension Neptunia VII, with added PSVR capabilities. VIIR is set to release Spring 2018 for PlayStation 4.
Here’s the latest Megadimension Neptunia VIIR trailer:
Interested in what VIIR offers over VII, or unsure of the plot to this Neptunia title? We have some helpful notes for you:
Gamindustri – a world sitting at the convergence of multiple dimensions. Of these existed the Zero Dimension, a world on the brink of collapse.
Zero Dimension’s last guardian, Uzume Tennouboshi, waged a war against a mysterious evil known as the Dark CPU. Her desperate cries for help crossed dimensions and reached Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune, who would leave her world to join the fight.
Their fateful meeting would open the path to a new adventure.
And once their world is saved, they’ll join you in yours!
• Visual Enhancements – Rendered in a new engine, you’ll experience a smoother, richer graphical experience!
• Waifus go 3D – The Gamindustri Goddesses dimension-hop right into your PlayStation VR headset! For the first time ever, you can interact with the Goddesses in VR one-on-one while they explore you, The Player’s, room.
• New World, New Fights – A renovated battle system allows you to set each attack combo mid-battle and introduces new elements of strategy and resource-management.
• Console Wars go Next-Gen – Transform into even more powerful beings with their NEXT forms, and take control of a different set of characters who want to run Gamindustri!
• Virtual Relaxation – Customize your VR room’s furniture with Nep-worthy looks!
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR is set to release in Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4, with PSVR capabilities.