The Elder Scrolls Online update 1.31 is now available to download for PlayStation 4. It adds several different fixes and improvements to the popular MMO. For example, the Clockwork City DLC saw a fix of an issue “where Saint Felms would not consistently attack you, or would occasionally not have his weapons.” There’s a ton of other small tweaks to check out as well.
View The Elder Scrolls Online update 1.31 patch notes below:
Table of Contents
- Fixes & Improvements
- Clockwork City
- Combat & Gameplay
- Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Itemization Fixes & Improvements
- Base Game
- Quests & Zones
Clockwork City – Dungeons & Group Content
Asylum Sanctorium Trial
- Fixed an issue where Saint Felms would not consistently attack you, or would occasionally not have his weapons.
Orsinium – Quests & Zones
- Draugr Dilemma: Narsis Dren will now consistently begin his scene in the treasure vault.
Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where you would be rooted in place while casting this ability or its morphs.
Itemization Fixes & Improvements
- Roar of Alkosh: Fixed an issue where the Minor Slayer buff granted by this item set’s 3-piece bonus was not functioning.
Base Game – Quests & Zones
- The Dangerous Past: Sees-All-Colors will now consistently be present after defeating the Centurion.
- Scion of the Blood Matron: You will no longer receive the Vampire skill line if you choose to get cured.
- Hircine’s Gift: You will no longer receive the Werewolf skill line if you choose to get cured.
The Elder Scrolls Online update 1.31 is available now for PlayStation 4.