NIS America has announced that it’ll be releasing Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk in North America and Europe this fall for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC (via Steam).
In addition to the standard edition, the NIS store is accepting preorders for a $79.99 limited edition that comes with the following:
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
- Deck of Tarot Cards
- 4 Lapel Pin Set
- Hardcover Art Book and Bookmark
- 2 Disc Official OST
- Collector’s Box
Here’s an official description of the game:
After a long journey, Dusk Witch Dronya and her young apprentice, Luca, arrive in the far-off town of Refrain. Masquerading as a simple traveling puppet show, Dronya’s true goal lies at the town’s center: the Well of Khalaza. It is said that this well leads to a sprawling labyrinth deep beneath the town that is filled with wondrous treasures…as well as vicious monsters, deadly traps, and a thick, poisonous fog. None who have entered the well have ever returned…with one exception. The one man to have successfully explored the labyrinth and come back alive wrote his findings in a book called the Tractatus de Monstrum. Now in possession of this very same book, Dronya seeks to use its knowledge and her brigade of enchanted puppet soldiers to conquer the labyrinth for herself…but to what end? What mysteries does the labyrinth hold? What dark secrets lie in the shadows of Refrain?
- A Massive Maze – Dive into the miasma-filled labyrinth as the Tractatus de Monstrum along with your brigade of puppet soldiers to smite monsters and uncover dark secrets.
- Fast-Paced Combat! – Strange creatures and traps of all sorts will stand in your path as you go deeper in the maze. Give orders to your army and crush them with special skills!
- Build an Undefeatable Army – Create your very own puppet soldiers, grant them a variety of different roles, and assign them to specialized squads to make your own unique brigade!
We’ll update our readers when a release date is announced.