Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.4 is now available for all platforms. The latest patch for the action role-playing game adds in a reward to the game’s Discovery Tour, and adds support for The Curse of the Pharaohs expansion.
Check out the full Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.4patch notes below:
- Added support for the “The Curse of the Pharaohs” expansion
- Added a reward to the main game for completing the Discovery Tour – finish all 75 guided tours to find out what that reward is.
- Fixed an issue blocking the quest “Homecoming” from progressing when Hypatos is knocked down by a blunt weapon
- Fixed an issue where the Discovery Tour progress could be lost after reinstalling the base game without patching to the latest version
- Fixed an issue that could limit the speed of a mount in all areas
The Hidden Ones
- Removed the possibility of selling the Mysterious Papyrus at the Bureau
- Fixed an issue preventing the “Kill Sefetu’s archers” objective from completing in the quest “All Eyes on Us”
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from giving the amulet to complete the quest “A Dream of Ashes”
- Fixed an issue with mounts appearing in the fight ring during the quest “Lady of Slaughter”
- Improved enemies reactions to observing a Chain Assassination
- Added the possibility of parrying with the shield while carrying a torch
- Changed the description of the Hou Yi’s Bow to indicate that it has Poison on Hit ability instead of Instant Charging
- Fixed the displayed Player Level on a save game which could drop back to 40 after uninstalling an add-on
- Fixed an issue preventing Camp Shetjeh from completing
- Fixed an issue preventing the Gracious Attire from appearing in Weaver Shops
- Fixed an issue with Phylakes that would stop spawning
- Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from leaving the Krocodilopolis arena after performing a Fast Travel
- Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from controlling mounts of assassinated NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the output of any sound when resuming the game after being inactive.
- [PC] Fixed low-quality textures for low and very low texture details
- [PC] Fixed flickering artifacts on multi-monitor setup
- [PC] Fixed resolution option when using portrait mode
- Improved overall stability of the game application
- [PC] Fixed an issue preventing the completion of the ”Seshem.eff Er Aat” tomb after quitting the game with Alt-F4 after having activated the Ancient Mechanisms
Assassin’s Creed: Origins update 1.4.0 is available now.