StarBlade’s Nefarious wants to be one of those video games that turns conventions on its head. Instead of trying to stop the villain, you are the villain! Players will have the chance to be as dastardly as they want on the PlayStation 4 in September 2018.
Nefarious originally debuted on the PC. The game follows Crow, a supervillain looking to complete his fearsome death ray. The only problem? It is powered by royalty, which means Crow must travel to several different kingdoms to use it.
Here is the announcement trailer for Nefarious.
Here’s what the official Nefarious press release says people can expect:
- You’re the villain! Kidnap princesses! Take over the world!
- Lovingly crafted 2D animation and illustrated backdrops
- Reverse boss battles let you fight against the hero
- Globe hop between five different kingdoms
- Unlock different ammo types for your grenade launcher
- Mix and match customization options for your explosive punches
- Uncover mysteries to unlock a secret ending!
- Story that spoofs the video game trope of princess kidnapping
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
Nefarious PS4 Port Announced and Arrives in September 2018
Nefarious will be released on the PlayStation 4 on September 11, 2018 in North America and September 12, 2018 in Europe.