HandyGames and THQ Nordic spoke too soon when they settled on a release date for Jagged Alliance: Rage! Earlier in September 2018, the game was set to launch November 6, 2018. It has now been delayed to December 6, 2018.
Here’s a look at the strategic combat:
Jagged Alliance: Rage! takes place 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance and is a 20 hour road trip through a torrid jungle environment. In this spin-off game, you team up with your allies and fight against an entire island overrun by a drug lord and his army. While this is a deviation from the mainline series, you’ll see some familiar mercenaries, like Ivan Dolvich, Helmut “Grunty” Grunther, and Charlene “Raven” Higgins, when you play alone or with a friend using co-op multiplayer.
Below are the game features:
• 2 Player online co-op mode
• Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
• Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
• Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
• Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
• Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
• Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies
Jagged Alliance Rage Release Date Gets Pushed to December
Will you develop your strategy and combat skills when Jagged Alliance: Rage! releases for the PlayStation 4 on December 6, 2018?