HandyGames and THQ Nordic spoke too soon when they settled on a release date for Jagged Alliance: Rage! Earlier in September 2018, the game was set to launch November 6, 2018. It has now been delayed to December 6, 2018.
Here’s a look at the strategic combat:
Jagged Alliance: Rage! takes place 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance and is a 20 hour road trip through a torrid jungle environment. In this spin-off game, you team up with your allies and fight against an entire island overrun by a drug lord and his army. While this is a deviation from the mainline series, you’ll see some familiar mercenaries, like Ivan Dolvich, Helmut “Grunty” Grunther, and Charlene “Raven” Higgins, when you play alone or with a friend using co-op multiplayer.
Below are the game features:
• 2 Player online co-op mode
• Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
• Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
• Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
• Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
• Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
• Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies
Will you develop your strategy and combat skills when Jagged Alliance: Rage! releases for the PlayStation 4 on December 6, 2018?