Killing Floor 2 Gets Spooky With Free Halloween Horrors Update
Calling all haunts! Killing Floor 2’s newest update amps up the creepiness. The Halloween Horrors: Monster Masquerade update brings with it a new map, weapons, and a crossover with Road Redemption. Touted as the “largest update” to Tripwire Interactive’s co-op shooter, it brings a whole lot of tricks, and maybe even some treats.
While the Road Redemption crossover is currently only available to PC players, it will be available on consoles once the racing game releases on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Those with Road Redemption in their Steam library will get access to an exclusive weapon, the Road Redeemer. This baseball bat covered in barbed wire is sure to pack a punch when used by the Berserker class. The same offer may apply to console owners, once the crossover is available.
The Killing Floor 2 Halloween update includes the following features:
- New Map: Monster Ball
- Test your mettle in this brand-new map with limited-time event objectives and rewards.
- New Looks Halloween Makeover
- Celebrate Halloween with a full makeover for all enemies and bosses with new models, visual effects, and sound effects.
- New Tunes
- Lend us your ears for new main menu tracks, action tracks, and trader time tracks.
- New Weapons
- MKB42 – Commando
- HZ Medic Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher – Field Medic/Commando
- FN-Fal – Sharpshooter / Commando
- ROAD REDEMPTION Exclusive Weapon: The Road Redeemer
- This chained bat for the Berserker class is available exclusively on Steam for players with ROAD REDEMPTION in their Steam library.
Killing Floor 2 is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.