Bandai Namco Unveils Community Created Soulcalibur VI Character ‘Wizard Lizard’
The official Soulcalibur Twitter account has been running polls to create a custom Soulcalibur VI character based on fans’ choice of moves, weapons, gear etc. As a result, we have the mighty Wizard Lizard, who you can watch in action below.
There’s no guarantee that Wizard Lizard will end up in the final game but Bandai Namco reminded fans that they can create their own warriors via the in-game Character Creator.
BEHOLD the SOULCALIBUR fan made Wizard Lizard in action! Our epic community creation shows off his moves, weapons, and gear chosen with your votes around the world.
— SOULCALIBUR (@soulcalibur) October 5, 2018
Alongside Character Creator, the game comes with the following key features:
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- State of the art graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomers
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Revamped gameplay mechanics for intense showdowns
- Dynamic fights enhanced by cinematic-styled combat
Soulcalibur VI will release on October 19, 2018 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. That’s less than two weeks from now but if you need something to hold you over until then, make sure to check out our hands-on preview from E3 2018.