Ubisoft has revealed they are releasing a final update for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, which will focus entirely on bug fixes like purchased items missing from a player’s inventory. Those hoping for any new content will be disappointed, though, as title update 1.7.0 will not include any additions, both major or minor.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla final update 1.7.0 patch notes
Title update 1.7.0 will be released on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC at 7 AM EDT/4 AM PDT tomorrow, February 21. The small patch size of 0.5 GB on PS5 and 1.6 GB on PS4 reflects the fact that there is no new content in the update. However, the list of bug fixes includes issues with Captain at Katzenelnbogen in the River Raid, conflicts with the Light-Fingered skill, the ability to upgrade the Raven Clan Crew Outfit, and several problems in the Helix Store. You can find the full patch notes below.
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn’t counted when the kill is confirmed.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
Armory & Inventory
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.
This update is now likely to be the actual final update for the game, although Ubisoft had also said that version 1.6.2 released back in November was also the final update. This update included The Last Chapter, a free DLC chapter that attempted to provide some closure on Eivor’s time in the Raven Clan.