Trophy Guide – Worms
Our PS3′s have been invaded by Worms. This awesome game has had great success on XBL and will hopefully have great success on the PSN. This classic turn-based strategy title has been published and developed by Team17 since 1995. Check out the trophy guide below courtesy of PSLS forums user T-K47! This will mark our first user-submitted Trophy Guide…so enjoy!
Barrel Buster (Bronze): Shoot 100 barrels.
- When you do all the 20 challenges you will be near enough to completing it anyway. Just keep shooting the barrels and eventually you will get the trophy, there are a few challenges that start you off next to a barrel. If you would like to boost this trophy you can start a challenge and shoot the barrels…then restart the challenge and do it again.
Body Count (Bronze): Send a cumulative total of 100 worms to meet their maker and win this award!
- When you complete all the challenges you should have this trophy. If not then go back to challenge 19 and throw a sheep on your right and you should get about 2-3 kills each time then just repeat.
Bronze Damage (Bronze): Deal 10,000 points cumulative damage to win this award!
- Easy enough. This is cumulative damage so all the damage done from online and challenges will count towards this. When you complete all the challenges you should get this. Each enemy worm starts with 100 health, so 100 worms should net you this trophy.
Challenges (Bronze): Complete all twenty single player challenges.
- This one is pretty straight forward. Just complete all 20 challenges a few are quite tough but after a few goes you should be able to finish them.
Gold Damage (Gold): Deal 50,000 points cumulative damage to win this award!
- This is cumulative damage so all the damage done from online and challenges will count towards this. To boost your damage amount, go to challenge 19 throw a sheep to your right then wait until it gets to the middle of the 5 worms and blow it up. Just repeat this process and you should eventually unlock it.
Greedy Worm (Bronze): Collect a cumulative total of 50 crates and this Trophy is yours!
- There are a lot of crate drops in the 20 challenges. Just go for them and eventually you will get this trophy.
Hot Foot (Bronze): Detonate a cumulative total of 25 mines and you’ll ‘trigger’ this award!
- Best way to do it is to edit a game and put the maximum amount of mines and walk over them, or just walk over them in the challenges.
Shepherd (Bronze): Kill a cumulative total of 15 worms using just the sheep for this award…baaa-gain!
- Just kill 15 worms with the sheep. For an easy trophy go to challenge 19 throw a sheep to your right then wait until it gets to the middle of the 5 worms and blow it up. Rinse and repeat.
Silver Damage (Silver): Deal 25,000 points cumulative damage to win this award!
- This is cumulative damage so all the damage done from online and challenges will count towards this. You should get this after doing the 20 challenges and a few online game. If not try challenge 19 with the sheep yet again.
Three Bagger (Bronze): Kill three worms with just one shot to bag this award (includes damage from oil drums and mines)!
- Numerous ways to do this. You can get it legit during the challenges or you can do it in local multiplayer (only need one controller). You can also use challenge 19 with the sheep yet again.
Training (Bronze): Complete all the tutorial challenges.
- Easiest trophy. Just complete the 3 tutorial challenges.
Happy Four Play (Bronze): Play a four player PlayStation®Network game.
- Just join a game that is set as a 4 player game or host one.
Get a Lob On (Bronze): Win any PlayStation®Network game using just the Grenade.
- Best way to do this is to have a friend help you out. Host a game that is 1 round and use only the frag grenade to kill them(they can commit suicide to make it quicker).
Fast, Pink and Hard Award (Silver): Win a Ranked PlayStation®Network game in under 3 minutes.
- Best way to do this is to have a friend help you out. Host a ranked game and get him to join it. Start the game as soon as they are in. Then just get them to commit suicide on their turn and you should get this trophy with ease.