inFamous Trophy List Hits the Scene
With its release date just a month away, we’ve managed to get ahold of the trophy list for Sucker Punch’s anti superhero game, inFamous. The game has 34 Bronzes, 10 Silvers, 1 Gold and 4 Secret trophies. Be warned though, there are some spoilers within the discriptions. So read at your own risk!
- Just Scratched the Surface – Collect all Dead Drops in the Neon District.
- Further Down the Rabbit Hole – Collect all Dead Drops in the Warren.
- You’re so Sly – Collect all Dead Drops in the Historic District.
- Junior Geologist – Find 25% of the Shards.
- Member of the Mieral Club – Find 50% of the shards.
- Rockhound – Find 100% of the shards.
- Frequent Flyer – Travel 5 kilometers using Static Thrusters.
- Hotfoot – Travel 25 kilometers while riding the rails.
- Electric Hobo – Ride the train for 2 kilometers.
- Casey Jones – Take down 25 enemies while riding on a moving train.
- Road Kill – Take down 25 enemies while riding on the roof of a moving vehicle.
- Drop Everything – Thunder Drop for a total distance of at least 500 meters.
- AC/DC – Drain 750 megawatts of power from Empire City.
- Get Off My Cloud – Get 100 High Fall take downs.
- Red Baron – Take down 100 enemies while they are airborne.
- Fish in a Barrel – Kill 50 enemies by using water.
- True Potential – Purchase every upgrade for a single power.
- Oh, You’ve Done This Before – Take down 50 enemies by sticking them with a grenade.
- The Hunger – Bio Leech 100 enemies.
- Doctor Cole – Heal 250 pedestrians.
- Good Eats – Good guys feed the needy.
- Evil Eats – Bad guy never share their food.
- Good Riot – Good guys stand up and take the heat.
- Evil Riot – Bad guys love starting riots.
- Good Train – Good guys proactively facilitate transportation solutions.
- Evil Train – Bad guys make it clear who the boss is.
- Good Exposure – Good guys are heroes to others.
- Evil Exposure – Bad guys love to be seen.
- Good Sphere – Good guys put a stop to the madness.
- Evil Sphere – Bad guys always want more power.
- Good Intentions – Good guys work for the greater good.
- Evil Intentions – Bad guys can’t say goodbye.
- Stunt Man – Complete any one stunt from the stunt list.
- Stunt Coordinator – Complete 10 of the stunts on the stunt list.
- Good Finish – Beat the game as a hero.
- Evil Finish – Beat the game while Infamous.
- Community Ogranizer – Take over all territory in the Neon District.
- Civic Leader -Take over all territory in the Warren.
- Urban Designer – Take Over all territory in the Historic District.
- Evil to the Core – Purchase every negative Karma upgrade for each power.
- True hero – Purchase every postive Karma upgrade for each power.
- Good Two Shoes – Reach full positive Karma.
- Truly Infamous – Reach full negative Karma.
- Stunt Master – Complete all the stunts on the stunt list.
- Hard Finish – Finish story mode on Hard, without changing the difficulty setting.