Cross Game Chat #46 – Does Final Fantasy Need a Phoenix Down?
The guys have a lengthy, in-depth discussion analyzing the Final Fantasy series. Listen in to hear what the crew thinks future installments of the Final Fantasy series need to do to hold onto the fans. Is the story the main factor holding back the series, or is it the gameplay, or something else entirely? Should Final Fantasy go back to its traditional, turn-based RPG roots? All these questions and more are answered in this epic episode of Cross Game Chat.
Our News Stories
- Dust 514 Isn’t So Free-to-Play After All
- June 2011 Sales Estimates Place Next-Generation Pressure on Sony and Microsoft
- New PS3 Model Requires HDMI for Full-HD Blu-ray Playback
- Nomura Breaks Silence on KHIII
- Pachter Predicts $45 to $50 Million Advertising Campaign For Battlefield 3
- Naughty Dog Believes the PS3 and Vita Can Replicate Wii U Gameplay Experiences
- Ubisoft Announces Uplay Passport, Will Charge You to Play Used Games Online
- Gamestop Expects PS4, Xbox 720 to Launch in 2014, Unless Wii U is Successful
- Uncharted 3 Beta Numbers Smoke Competition, Best in PlayStation History
- Naughty Dog Plays Nice With Other Developers, Shares Ideas
Our Feature next week will be all about comic-con. You will have to come back next week fo find out exactly what we will talk about. Send in your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org or PSLifeStyle via Twitter. You can also watch the Cross Game Chat crew play live videogames right here on PSLS.
Cameron’s Anime Recommendation
PMC’s Music Pick
Allen’s Pop Movie