Max Payne 3′s Local Justice Pack DLC Releasing July 3rd, Pre-Order & Retail DLC Releasing As Well
Rockstar has announced that Max Payne 3‘s Local Justice Pack DLC, as well as its pre-order and retail DLC, will be released on July 3rd for PS3 & Xbox 360 and on July 17th for PC version owners.
The Local Justice Pack DLC, which is the first DLC pack for the game, will be priced at $5.99 on PSN & PC (or 480 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live) during its launch week as a means of Rockstar thanking fans for their patience. However, after the launch week has ended, the pack will revert to its normal price of $7.99 on PSN & PC (or 640 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live).
Gamers who purchased the Rockstar Pass will receive the content for free. The Rockstar Pass is still available, though, and is priced at $29.99 on PSN and PC or for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live.
The pack includes:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Max Payne 3‘s newly available pre-order and retail DLC includes the following:
- Cemetery Map: $1.99 on PSN or 160 Microsoft Points
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: $1.99 on PSN or 160 Microsoft Points
- Pill Bottle Item: $0.99 on PSN or 80 Microsoft Points
- Deadly Force Burst: $0.99 on PSN or 80 Microsoft Points
- Classic Max Payne Character: $0.99 on PSN or 80 Microsoft Points
Will you be picking up the DLC? Let us know in the comments!