Black Ops II Holds Strong at Number One in the UK
Treyarch‘s latest military shooter has now been out a good two weeks and has managed to retain its spot as the best selling game in the UK.
The launch of Hitman: Absolution went quite well for Square Enix and IO Interactive, with Agent 47′s latest adventure coming in second, right behind Call of Duty: Black Ops II and just ahead of the ever-popular FIFA 13.
Check out the full top 20 below.
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
2. Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
5. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
6. LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
7. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
8. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
9. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
10. Dishonored (Bethesda)
11. WWE ’13 (THQ)
12. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy)
13. uDraw Studio: Instant Artist (THQ)
14. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
15. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
16. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
17. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
18. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
19. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
20. Book of Spells (Sony)
Will Black Ops II be able to hold the top spot every week for the rest of the year? We’ll just have to wait and see.