Dead or Alive 5 Plus on PS Vita Details Surface, Will Have ‘Cross’ (Almost) Everything
When Dead or Alive 5 Plus comes to the PlayStation Vita on March 19th in North America and March 22nd in Europe with its over 20 playable characters, it will include a bunch of cool features. Since there’s so many, we’ve put them all below in glorious bullet point form:
- Owners of either the PS Vita or PS3 version will be able to play against each other, in full 60fps, with a hardware icon appearing next to each players name to indicate who is using which system.
- All of the characters that have been unlocked on PS3 can be used on the PS Vita – and vice versa.
- In-game rankings will show which system the player is on.
- Any previous or future purchases of Dead or Alive 5 DLC, such as costumes, will be activated on both versions
- Games saves on either PS Vita or PS3 can be used on the other system
- Any content you unlock on one system is unlocked in the other. Example: Tina’s Legend Swimsuit that is earned by completing Legend mode in Arcade mode without continuing will be available on PS3 if earned on PS Vita.
- If there’s new stages added for Dead or Alive 5 on PS3, they will also be available on PS Vita
Touch Screen Controls
- You can attack with the touch screen and depending on where you tap an opponent, they will react differently. Also, you can hold the PS Vita vertically and fight in first person.
- The new Tutorial Mode will teach you the skills needed to come out on top in a variety of different fight scenarios.
- There is three times the detail for each move in real time – like delay interval frames, move reach and more.
- You can also choose your favorite music to set the tone for each fight.
Will you be adding this fighter to your PS Vita game collection in March? Let us know in the comments below.