Nun Attack Bombards the PlayStation Vita Tomorrow in North America, Next Month in Europe
The PlayStation Vita’s line-up of new games tomorrow has grown by one as Frima Studio’s Nun Attack is going to be available for $2.99 in North America. A European release will follow in a few weeks on Wednesday, April 3rd.
Launching as a full-fledged PSN title, and not a PlayStation Mobile one, Nun Attack takes places eons after the “power-thirsty Fallen Nun took over the mortal world,” you use the PlayStation Vita’s touch screen to control Eva the leader, Tosy the slayer, Olga the tank, and Mandy the healer to defeat the Nun.
Though this is a port of a mobile title, Frima Studio has updated it for the PlayStation Vita, creating better graphics and redesigning the difficulty of the levels because they removed all the micro-transactions.
Here’s a full list of features for Nun Attack:
- Challenging tactical action and reflexive gameplay
- Rebalanced leveling and weaponry for PS Vita play
- Improved graphics for PS Vita
- 40 missions to conquer in multiple stunning environments
- Four nuns, each with a unique personality and special power
- A full shop with over 80 guns to equip with various effects (stun, slow, DOT, AoE, Knockback, Fear, Charm)
- Seven miracles to cast
Are you going to attack a nun tomorrow (in video game form)? Let us know in the comments below.