The Last of Us Patch 1.02 Released, Includes Multiplayer Changes and Sex Phone Number Tweak
To help further improve your experience within The Last of Us, Naughty Dog has released patch 1.02 for the title, which includes multiplayer changes, as well as what seems to be a fix for a number to a phone sex hotline that was mistakenly included with the game at launch.
Check out all the patch notes below:
- Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee
Are you going to be playing The Last of Us this weekend? Let us know in the comments below, or in the PlayList.