Call of Duty: Ghosts PS3 Patch 1.13 Adds Golden Knife, More
Coinciding with the launch of the Invasion DLC on Xbox (PlayStation should get it at the end of the month), Infinity Ward has loosed the latest update for Call of Duty: Ghosts on PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC. According to Charlie Intel, the PS4 version of this patch is coming out “soon,” so don’t be surprised if you turn on your PS4 this week and see a new update for Ghosts.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for Call of Duty: Ghosts’ PS3 patch 1.13:
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Golden Knife: Faster melee weapon available at prestige 5.
- Golden PDW: Automatic firing secondary available at prestige 10.
- New Multiplayer lobby music.
- Reverted changes associated with the Grenade Turret
- 5 new Relics
- 5 new Prestige Ranks
What do you think of the new update? Let everyone know in the comments below.
[Source: Call of Duty]