Hellblade to Feature Only One Usable Weapon, Won’t Have QTEs
During the weekend, the Hellblade community was asked by the game’s developers to send a number of questions their way. Apparently, the team got a lot of questions, and posted the answers to 20 of them on the official Hellblade website earlier today.
Pulling information out of answers, we have compiled a short list below of all the essential facts that Hellblade fans should know. Check them out:
- Hellblade will not feature QTEs.
- It will hopefully have a photomode.
- There will be one usable weapon in the game — a sword.
- There won’t be combo lists, but there will be special attacks.
- There will be no companion AI.
- Senua will have a variety of animations.
- The game will be “purely skill based.”
- The DualShock 4’s light bar and touchpad do not yet have unique uses.
- Unknown if Hellblade will run at 30fps or 60fps.
- PC version to probably supports mods.
What do you think of all those new and interesting Hellblade facts? Which bits of information caught your eye?