Sony’s GDC 2015 Games Lineup Includes Bloodborne and The Order: 1886
With the Game Developers Conference 2015 set to kick off tomorrow, Sony has announced that it will be bringing a handful of games to its kiosks including Bloodborne and The Order: 1886. The complete list is as follows:
- Alone With You (Benjamin Rivers Inc.) PS4
- Amplitude (Harmonix) PS4
- Axiom Verge (Thomas Happ Games) PS4
- Bloodborne (SCEA) PS4
- GALAK-Z: The Dimensional (17-Bit) PS4
- Guns Up! (SCEA) PS4
- Helldivers (SCEA) PS4 & VITA
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Young Horses) VITA
- OlliOlli 2: Welcome to OlliWood (Roll 7) VITA
- The Order: 1886 (SCEA) PS4
- Rocket League (Psyonix) PS4
- Salt & Sanctuary (Ska Studios) PS4
- Severed (DrinkBox Studios) VITA
- Shovel Knight (Yacht Club Games) VITA
- Titan Souls (Devolver Digital) PS4
Sony’s tech kiosks will showcase tools such as the PlayStation 4 graphics suite, and the company’s partners in Latin America. We’re told that PlayStation has been actively “reaching out to developers” in the region.
Sony also previously announced that it will be discussing Project Morpheus at GDC 2015 in a four-hour session.
Anyone planning on following the event?