Smash Hovercars Into Each Other in Smash Derby, Coming to PS4 & PS Vita This Year
Developed by Fenix Fire (Roboto), Smash Derby is scheduled for release later this year on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Xbox One.
A “futuristic vehicular arena-based game show in which the player crashes into competing hovercars at ridiculous speeds,” Smash Derby allows you to play solo, against AI, and against or with other players in local multiplayer.
Here’s the description of Smash Derby:
In Smash Derby players can enter the arena solo, against AI hovercars, against other players in a fierce competition, or in a team based battle arena, demolishing everything in sight. During the mass carnage damaged hovercars lose control, drive erratically and blow up upon impact. Charge your booster to build a massive burst attack causing huge amounts of damage, sending competition flying to their doom. And if that’s not enough destruction, plant mines, turrets, and lasers, blasting any stragglers completely out of the arena!
Features of Smash Derby include:
- Competitive and Co-op local multiplayer, Deathmatch and Team Based modes
- Single player Arcade, Survival, and Strategy modes
- Explosive and diverse Hovercars
- Deploy a complete arsenal of Defense Units
- A wide range of arena hazards and traps
- Old-school arcade action with comically over-the-top game show hosts
- Amazing lighting and particle FX
You can learn more about Smash Derby on the official website.