Prepare for Real-Time Turn-Based Strategy in Nova-111, Coming to PS4, PS3 & PS Vita Next Month
Coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and PC on August 25 in North America and Europe, Nova-111 is a real-time/turn-based strategy game from Funktronic Labs and Curve Digital.
Created by ex-Q-Games (PixelJunk series) developers Eddie Lee and Kalin, here’s what you need to know about Nova-111:
Nova-111 is a sci-fi themed adventure that lets you utilise both real-time decisions and turn-based strategy to fight enemies and solve puzzles. Pilot your trusty orange vessel through mysterious and foreign planets, navigating mind-warping puzzles and engaging in strategic battles with bizarre astrobiological creatures. It’s all based in a twisted environment where the turn-based world and the real-time world collide – can you fix space-time and rescue the scientists lost in the aftermath of the Universe’s Greatest Science Experiment?
- Twisted mix of turn-based and real-time gameplay
- Strategic combat where brains beats brawn
- Mind-warping puzzles…in space!
- Abilities like TIME-STOP to cleverly avoid danger
- Collectible upgrades and modules for your ship
- Dynamic soundtrack suited to your play style
- SCIENCE – who doesn’t like scientific progress?
During the original announcement, Curve Digital confirmed Nova-111 would include cross-buy.
Nova-111 will also come to Xbox One on August 28, with a Wii U version shortly after.