Xeodrifter Hits PS4 and PS Vita on September 1
Adding another game to the crazy first week of next month, Renegade Kid (Mutant Mudds) has announced that Xeodrifter is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 1 in North America and Europe. Including cross-buy, it will be priced at $9.99/€9.99.
A 2D Metroid-inspired game, here’s the description for Xeodrifter:
Xeodrifter is the story of an interstellar drifter traveling the stars on a simple mission of exploration. We join our nomad as he embarks on the investigation of a small cluster of four planets in the omega sector, after a collision with a rogue asteroid damaged his warp core.
A scan of the neighboring planets revealed a number of energy signatures, which may provide the special material needed to replace the damaged warp core and get back to cruising through the cosmos. However, what began as a routine away-mission to fix his engine quickly spirals into a dangerous game of search, shoot, and survive.
Blast your way through alien landscapes, seek out valuable secrets, and defeat ancient guardians to unlock powers from a legendary supreme culture in this exciting journey of mystery and adventure.
- Classic 2D platforming, shooting, and exploration gameplay.
- Unlock legendary powerups and gain access to new areas.
- Epic boss encounters that test your skills.
- Collect upgrades to extend your health and equip custom gun enhancements.
- Navigate your ship between neighboring planets.
- Seek out special blocks, hidden pathways, and more to reveal useful secrets.
Will you be getting Xeodrifter next month?