Beyond: Two Souls PS4 Release Happening Next Week, Heavy Rain PS4 Launches in March 2016
And yes! BEYOND’s chronological order will be unlocked from start on PS4.
— QUANTIC DREAM (@QUANTIC_DREAM) November 19, 2015
After announcing them earlier this year, Quantic Dream confirmed today that Beyond: Two Souls will release on November 24 in North America and November 26 in Europe for PlayStation 4, with Heavy Rain for PS4 launching on March 1, 2016 in North America and March 2, 2016 in Europe.
Both titles will be available digitally through the PlayStation Store, with Beyond: Two Souls priced at $29.99/€29.99/£24.99. If you end up buying Beyond: Two Souls, you’ll save some money on Heavy Rain when it launches in March.
So far only confirmed for Europe, The Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection for PS4 launches at retail on March 2.
Here’s what you get with the PS4 version of Beyond: Two Souls:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order — a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
We’ll learn more about the pricing of Heavy Rain and The Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection closer to release next year.