May 2016 PlayStation Plus Title Table Top Racing: World Tour Gets a Launch Trailer
Announced earlier today as one of the May 2016 PlayStation Plus titles for PlayStation 4, Table Top Racing: World Tour was officially given a May 3 release date in North America and Europe today by developer Playrise Digital.
A micro-combat racer, World Tour is a “total re-invention of the Table Top Racing universe,” featuring a Championship mode, online multiplayer for up to eight people, 20+ tracks, 12 customizable cars, and more:
- 8 PvP multiplayer combat racing – it’s both addictive and vindictive
- 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
- 86 Varied and challenging events
- 20 Dynamic circuits based around 5 themed locations
- Exclusive “YO! Sushi” endorsed race track
- 12 Ultra-cool micro racers inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
- 8 Cunning Power-Up weapons with both attack and defence capabilities
- 6 Super-powerful “Wheel Weapons” to give you the upper hand
- 20+ Track exclusive Breakbeat soundtrack by Wes Smith (Juice Recordings, San Diego)
Game Director Nick Burcombe, who also co-created WipEout, talked about Table Top Racing:
We’re delighted to finally release Table Top Racing: World Tour on PlayStation 4, it’s been an amazing adventure to get to this launch! We can’t wait to see what the players will think of our brand new game, it’s free for PS+ subscribers for one month, so we’re really looking forward to getting feedback from games and no doubt seeing some seriously competitive online racing when the game hits next week!
The other PS+ titles in May include Tropico 5, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Switch Galaxy Ultra, and more.
[Source: Playrise Digital]