Fallout 4 Update 1.6 Is Now Live on PS4 & Xbox One
Released earlier this month on PC, and earlier today on Xbox One, Fallout 4 Update 1.6 is now live on PlayStation 4.
Adding ExitSave, 300 more names for Codsworth to say, stability and performance improvements, and bug fixes, here’s the full list of patch notes for Update 1.6 (should show up as 1.08 on your console):
- ExitSave – Exiting to the Main Menu or Desktop (PC only) will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The Exitsave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
- New Add On specific icons in Workshop mode
- More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth’s vocabulary
- Support for upcoming Add Ons
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
- Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
- Fixed issue in “Mankind Redefined” to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
- In “Boston After Dark” quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
- Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
- Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
- Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
- Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing
There’s still no word on when mods will come to PS4, or when Update 1.5.4 (required for mods) will be released on PS4.
The next piece of DLC for Fallout 4, Vault-Tec Workshop, launches on July 26. The final piece of DLC, Nuka-World, will be available in August.