Uncharted 4 Update 1.17 Today Fixes Multiplayer & HDR Issues
Back on November 3, Uncharted: A Thief’s End received update 1.15, adding PlayStation 4 Pro support, as well as many other changes. Since then, Naughty Dog has released Uncharted 4 update 1.16 and 1.17 to fix various issues in Multiplayer, including one where the HDR option could cause certain menu screens to become unresponsive.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for update 1.16 (released November 9) and update 1.17 (released today):
Uncharted 4 Update 1.16 – Multiplayer Changes
- Leaderboards have been reset to reflect the current season
- Fixed an issue with the Aviators not displaying properly
- FAL Headshot damage adjusted so a player can no longer be downed unless all 3 bullets are headshots
- Lowered the transition time from blindfire to aim-down-sights: Lowe-S, Harrison 1890, AK-47, P90
- All Shotgun blindfiring damage now less effective than aiming
- Spezzotti 12 Gauge – Fire Rate Increase/Damage Increase
- Pistole – Small increase to Base Damage
- US-AN 12 movement damage modifier removed (in line with other shotguns)
- Fixed an issue with the improper drops occurring during Bounty Hunter on the map Auction House
- Fixed Audio Options Menu crash that could occur when resetting to default from certain settings
- Fixed a white flash that occurs when transitioning from Multiplayer to the Main Menu
- Fixed issue with HDR settings not defaulting automatically when switching outputs.
Uncharted 4 Update 1.17 – Multiplayer Changes
- Fixed a profile issue causing users to lose their Trials & Ranked TDM progression
- Fixed a Leaderboard issue where Classic Mode statistics counted to the regular TDM Leaderboards
- Fixed an issue with being able to hear player’s microphones before a Ranked TDM match
- Fixed an issue where the the HDR option could cause certain menu screens to become unresponsive
Because of an issue involving profile progress, the next Classic Mode Beta Test Playlist won’t arrive until November 18.