GameStop Reveals Some of Its Post-Holiday Discounts and Deals
GameStop wants you to “get the gifts you didn’t get” by considering its post-holiday discounts and offers, some of which the retailer has revealed in a press release sent over the weekend.
Without further ado, here’s what they have on offer from now until January 1:
- Receive a $25 GameStop gift card with the purchase of a new Uncharted 4 PlayStation® 4 console bundle ($249.99- regularly priced at $299.99) or Final Fantasy XV PlayStation® 4 console bundle ($449.99)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Overwatch: Origins Edition – $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Dishonored 2 – $29.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Watch Dogs 2 – $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Final Fantasy XV – $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Titanfall 2– $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- 50 percent off of all strategy guides
- Save up to 75 percent on select collectibles
Additionally, fans can take advantage of a buy two, get one free sale on all pre-owned products at GameStop from December 26 through December 28.
Are any of our readers interested in the aforementioned deals? Don’t forget to let us know what gaming gifts you got this year!