No Man’s Sky Update 1.22 Fixes Numerous Issues Following Path Finder Update
Following its Path Finder update, No Man’s Sky has received patch 1.22 that includes numerous changes and fixes based on player feedback. The most notable update allows players to construct Geobays on any planet.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Exocraft Geobays can now be crafted on any planet – this means vehicles can be summoned anywhere (whereas previously, vehicles could only be summoned on your home planet).
- HUD markers have been added to allow you to easily navigate back to an Exocraft Geobay
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicle weapons and mining lasers not to drain charge
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Starship cockpit to vanish when exiting
- Fixed some freighter door texture issues
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning from a vehicle
- Fixed a rare crash when feeding creatures
- Fixed an issue which caused weapons to miss-fire when using Plasma Launcher
- During warp the quick menu now hides properly as intended
- Fixed an issue that prevented base material editing from working on PS4
Let us know if you’ve tried the Path Finder update and what you think of it.
[Source: Hello Games]