Stardew Valley Update Today on PS4 & Xbox One Adds More Languages
Making the game available to play in seven different languages – English, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Brazilian-Portuguese – Stardew Valley update 1.2 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
In addition to more languages, the update also make the cursor snap between menu buttons by default and more:
- Translations for German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
- When using a controller, the cursor will snap between menu buttons by default. If you disable that, the cursor will instead accelerate while moving.
- When using a controller, pressing the back button will skip events that are skippable.
- Exit to Title has returned.
- Fixed lighting shader not covering the whole screen on Mac and Linux.
- Switching from “Windowed Borderless” to “Fullscreen” should now go straight to fullscreen instead of Windowed mode.
- Wallpapers and floors no longer have a tile placement indicator showing a random object
- Increased stability of preference-saving code. This should fix infrequent crashes that require the player to delete startup_preferences.
- Fixed a crash that can happen when a pig tries to spawn a truffle but there’s no space for it.
- Fixed a couple of rare crashes that could have occurred at any time during the game.
- Fixed a typo of the word ‘pronounce’ in the marriage event.
- Fixed the player not getting the recipe for Cookies if they skip Evelyn’s event.
- Farming level now affects crop yield prior to level 10
- Minor performance improvements on the farm
- Miscellaneous audio fixes